DIY Wraps Wax Blocks
Have you made wraps using our Create Your Own Starter Kits and want to keep on making? Well now you can!
These blocks are our own special Honeywrap mix of NZ beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin and will create awesome tacky wraps!
Each block is enough to make our set of 3 sizes, a small, medium and large.
* It can be a bit of a messy process, the wax mix is very sticky and will not easily come off your tools or surfaces but that's what makes Honeywrap work so well. If you are not prepared for the wax to be with you for a while, we suggest buying some of our pre-made ones, professionally prepared for you. :)
There are a few ways to make your own wraps at home, and if you have used our Create Your Own Starter Kits before, you will be familiar!
Here's one easy way to make your own:
1. Turn on oven to 80° degrees. (Any higher will burn the wax and cause your smoke alarm to go off!)
2. Put your pre-cut organic (way better for your food and the environment) fabric on a piece of baking sheet on top of an oven tray.
3. Grate your block of wax with grater and sprinkle evenly over the fabric, like you would a pizza - not too heavy handed like cheese.
4. Put in the oven for about 5 minutes, until wax has melted.
5. Pull out and use your brush to spread the melted wax to cover all areas as evenly as possible.
6. Hang to dry and start using when cool!
7. Kiss goodbye to plastic!
Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 working days.
New Zealand customers
Standard courier - $5.50
Courier rural delivery - $8.50
We can not courier to a PO box number so if possible give a physical address to avoid your order being sent by NZ post.
Cart range from $0 - $200 - Standard Delivery charge of $29.95
Cart range over $200 - Standard Delivery charge of $44.95
Rest of the world
Cart range from $0 - $150 - Standard Delivery charge of $34.95
Cart range over $200 - Standard Delivery charge of $49.95